Embroidered Canvas Tote CUSTOM
Custom Order Instructions: After you make your purchase at checkout, please come back to this page and click on our Custom Order Form and complete the instructions. This 2nd step is required for us to fulfill your order.
Customize your own artisan made Canvas Tote! We provide the bag shape and you get to choose the embroidery design. This accessory will last you a lifetime and more. Use for school, work or daily errands. This multipurpose tote is a stylish and natural accessory that will be your new go-to market bag.
Featuring an inside pocket for organization. A deep pocket on the side to hold your water bottle, phone or keys. Comfortable handles with a loop to clip your keys or a cute pompom. As always, made with 100% natural cotton.
COMPLETE YOUR ORDER IN 4 STEPS:
1. Place an order on Mikoleon.com to purchase your desired custom product.
2. Fill out your customization (POWR) form (link to POWR form is above or in our footer navigation menu).
3. Wait for Mikoleon to email you a packing slip with your order details, the attachment will be in PDF file format. This PDF file must be approved by you for the custom product request to be fulfilled. Only completing the POWR form will not process your order, you need to give Mikoleon a final approval of your custom design via email by approving the PDF.
4. Respond to the email Mikoleon sent you by giving a final confirmation of the PDF file featuring your custom order. *Product will not be made until you final approve the PDF file of your order request. Lack of email response from the customer (you) will result in the custom order request being bumped to the next custom Preorder batch.
Note: Any changes you need on your custom item you need to submit via the POWR form only, please do not email your changes, this means you may submit more than one POWR form, and that's ok.
- We recommend signing up for text alerts to help you complete the order process in time. Text the word JOIN to +1 (412) 328-2731 to sign up!
- Once an order is placed on our website, you have 45 minutes to cancel. All order cancellations after the 45 minute window are eligible for shop credit, not a refund.
- Once the custom product has been made, there are no returns or refunds. No exceptions.
One size: 26.5 H x 14 W in
How we make them
I am Manuela Nix
"We weave, draw and embroider."
My name is Manuela Nix, I live in Chichicastenango. I have been an embroiderer for 40 years and I work with different crafts, which I learned as a child with my mother. I can't read or write, but my hands excel at the art of combining colors, fabrics and weaving güipiles and strips.
I work with my two daughters and my husband, and together, we are able to combine our skills to complete an entire product. The task begins with the purchase and preparation of threads to weave the panels on waist looms, then we place the canvases over the frames. Next, we draw with a pencil a variety of figures to make embroideries. Each member of the family has an assigned task: weaving, drawing or embroidery, but we also share the work with other neighbors, mainly when there are large orders.
Handmade by Artisans
Artisanal products differ from fast fashion products in that they are made in a traditional or non-mechanized way. Artisanal products are hand-crafted by skilled cobblers in small quantities with high quality and design in mind; using techniques that cannot be replicated by machines!
Power in Your Purchase
Thank you for helping us make our world a better place. Your purchase helps us to employ skilled artisans who in turn are able to earn an income to provide for their families!