All Mikoleon shoes are design to match standard US dress shoe sizes. We don’t make half sizes and, to ensure the perfect fit, please note the following: All our shoes are standard M width (medium width).
Do not order your sneaker size! Do not order your sneaker size! When we started making shoes five years ago, we found that there's no shoe length standard, that each continent and brand develops their shoes based on their designs and geographical location, so there's really not a standard size in the world to go by; so yes, we are aware that our shoes are different from any other company, hence we recommend that you measure before you buy because we know that a size 5 for a child in a brand such as Nike will not be the same for our shoes as we have designed and develop our own patterns and shoe forms.
How To Measure Your Feet:
If you are not sure what size to get, measure your child's or your feet before buying. Do not use your sneaker size as a size guide! Our customers report our sizes run TTS (true to size).
- Have your child (or you) stand on a piece of paper with feet slightly apart. You may tape the paper to your wood floor to keep paper from slipping from under your feet.
- Mark the end of the longest toe and the back of the heel (have someone else measure your feet). Step off the paper.
- With a ruler, measure the distance between the heel mark and the longest toe mark.
- Take your measurement and match it with the measurements in the “Inches” column in the size chart.
- Wear socks when measuring your feet.
- Measure your feet at the end of the day; your feet tend to expand throughout the day.
- Measure both of your feet to get an accurate size as one may be bigger than the other.
- If your child has wide and chunky feet, or if you have a wide instep and high arches, you may want to go one size up.
- We have included "Inches" measurement which would be the same as your child's actual foot measurement.