Take the "chore" out of cleaning your leather boots and shoes! This is a three in one balm that functions as a cleaner, conditioner, and leather protector! We know that you care about your full grain leather boots and shoes and we wanted to bring you the best natural product to care for them. After much research and testing, we think we found the best and easiest product for you! It's all natural, of course, and is made in the USA! Read on, you'll love it too!
All Natural Smith's Leather Balm
-1 Oz. tin handmade in Maine
-Made with only 3 all natural ingredients
-Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
-Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
-Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
-Safe for kids and for older children to apply to their boots themselves
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods
We also recommend you use The Frye Company Shoe Polish to condition and wear-proof our lovely boots (follow the Frye instructions to polish boots).
1. Brush dust off with a horsehair brush or with a clean towel.
2. Cover the entire shoe with a generous amount of polish using your shoe polish brush, or with a clean towel.
3. Brush the entire shoe vigorously; wipe excess polish with a dry clean cloth.