E D U C A T E
How we do it? A base color is created with multiple applications of waxes and oils, hand-worked by the leather Artisan. After drying, the craftsman then carefully builds-up the finish with an expert’s eye, and touch, to achieve an aged patina in just the right places to reflect the aged qualities only time, wear, and frequent care could have accomplished naturally.
I N S P I R E
The leather is then hand-colored and aged to bespeak the loving touch of time, providing a quality antique appearance to a beautiful new pair of handcrafted boots. Every pair has its very own unique identity only these hand-crafted methods can provide, reflecting the presence of a time honored craft.
S H O E - C A R E
We recommend you use The Frye Company Shoe Polish to condition and wear-proof our lovely boots (follow the Frye instructions to polish boots).
1. Brush dust off with a horsehair brush or with a clean towel.
2. Cover the entire shoe with a generous amount of polish using your shoe polish brush, or with a clean towel.
3. Brush the entire shoe vigorously; wipe excess polish with a dry clean cloth.
C H A L L E N G E
Finding sustainable, fair trade, high quality raw materials is not an easy task, but we love to think of the beautiful products we'll be able to craft with these new leathers, and we know you will love and appreciate what they stand for, eco-friendly, fair trade, sustainable!
W H A T ' S U P !
- We employ world class artisans who have amazing skills but limited platforms to sell their goods and make a living.
- With each item you purchase, you help us provide sustainable jobs to cobblers, seamstresses, weavers, crocheters, and leather craftsmen.
- Our choice has power, we are changing a tiny corner of our world one pair of shoes at a time!