Smiths Leather Balm
Take the "chore" out of cleaning your leather boots and shoes! We know that you care about your full grain leather shoes and we wanted to bring you the best natural product to care for them. After much research and testing, we think we found the best and easiest product for you! It's all natural and made in the USA! This is a 3-in-1 that functions as a cleaner, conditioner, and leather protector!
Details: 1 Oz. tin handmade in Maine. Made with only 3 all natural ingredients. Can be applied safely by hand without a rag. Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear. Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers. Safe for kids and for older children to apply to their boots themselves.
- 1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- 2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- 3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
- 4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works.
- 5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- 6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
Handmade by Artisans
Artisanal products differ from fast fashion products in that they are made in a traditional or non-mechanized way. Artisanal products are hand-crafted by skilled cobblers in small quantities with high quality and design in mind; using techniques that cannot be replicated by machines!
Power in Your Purchase
Thank you for helping us make our world a better place. Your purchase helps us to employ skilled artisans who in turn are able to earn an income to provide for their families!